AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2019: AAI has issued a notification for the application of Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice & ITI Trade Apprentice in various trades. Eligible candidates can apply online before the last dates mentioned below. All the other details related to AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2019 such as eligibility, educational qualifications, age limit, application fees, Last dates for the examination were presented below in a detailed manner. I wish All The Best to all those who participate in this Recruitment Process.
Other Details related to AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2019:
Company: Airports Authority of India (AAI)
Official Website: www.aai.aero
Positions: Diploma Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice & ITI Trade Apprentice
Total Vacancies: 264
- Public Relations – 2 Posts
- Information Technology – 4 Posts
- Engineering Electrical – 14 Posts
- Engineering Civil – 35 Posts
- Finance – 25 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering (Auto) – 6 Posts
- Airport Terminal Mgt. – 3 Posts
- Communication Navigational Surveillance – 3 Posts
- Law – 1 Post
- Mechanical Engineering(Auto) – 16 Posts
- Engineering Electrical – 31 Posts
- Computer Science – 1 Post
- Engineering Civil – 27 Posts
- Communication Navigational Surveillance – 16 Posts
ITI Trade Apprentice:
- Motor Vehicle Mechanic – 21 Posts
- Communication Navigational Surveillance – 18 Posts
- Tractor Mechanic – 1 Post
- Diesel Mechanic – 2 Posts
- Engineering Electrical – 37 Posts
- Auto Electrician – 1 Post
- Diploma Apprentice: Rs.12,000/Month
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs.15,000/Month
- ITI Trade Apprentice: Rs.9,000/Month
Job Location: Western Region
Eligibility Criteria :
Graduate Apprentice (Mechanical Engineering(Auto)):
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology
Graduate Apprentice (Public Relations): Graduate, with Degree/ PG Diploma in PR/ journalism from a recognized institution.
Graduate Apprentice (Airport Terminal Mgt.)
- 10+2 with 3 years experience. Diploma in Hotel Management (or)
- Graduate with Diploma in Sanitation or Public Hygiene/ Housekeeping
- Graduate Apprentice (Law): Graduate with LLB.
Graduate Apprentice (Finance): Graduate preferably B.Com with Computer training course of 3 to 6 months.
Graduate Apprentice (Information Technology): Bachelor’s Degree in Engg./ Technical in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ IT/ Electronics or Masters in Computer Application (MCA)
Graduate Apprentice (Communication Navigational Surveillance): Bachelor’s Degree in Engg/ Tech. in Electronics/Telecommunication/Electrical with specialization in Electronics from a recognized institution.
Diploma Apprentice (Mechanical Engineering(Auto)):
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology (Mechanical/ Automobile) by a University.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology (Mechanical/ Automobile) granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government.
Graduate Apprentice (Engineering Electrical): Bachelor’s Degree in Engg./ Tech. in Electrical from a recognized institution.
Graduate Apprentice (Engineering Civil): Bachelor’s Degree in Engg./ Tech. in Civil from a recognized institution.
Diploma Apprentice (Communication Navigational Surveillance): Diploma in Electronics/ Tele Communication/ Radio Engineering from a recognized lnstitution
Diploma Apprentice (Computer Science): Diploma in Engg./ Technical in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ IT/ Electronics
Diploma Apprentice (Engineering Electrical): Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
Diploma Apprentice (Engineering Civil): Diploma in Civil Engineering.
ITI Trade Apprentice:
A Certificate in Vocational Course (in Mechanic-Motor Vehicle/Mechanic-Diesel/Motor Vehicle Mech. or Electrician or Electronics-Mech./Mechanic-Tractor or Farm machinery/in Electronics/Telecom mun action/Radio Engineering/ Electrical) involving one year of study after the completion of a secondary stage of school education/ 10th Class examination recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)/ State Council of Vocational Education.
Selection for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the percentage (%) of marks in the qualifying examination.
Age limit: 18 to 24 years as on 31-12-2018
How to Apply:
Send the application form along with the documents before 18th February 2019.
Airports Authority of India,
Regional Headquarters, Western Region,
Integrated Operational Offices,
Recruitment Cell, 4th floor,
New Airport Colony, Hanuman Road,
Vile Parle (East), Mumbai-400 099.
For More Info & Application Form: Click Here