BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online 229 Apprentice Posts: BHEL(Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited) has released a notification for 229 Apprentice vacancies for the year 2017-18 batch. Eligible candidates may apply online from 20-11-2017 to 10-12-2017.
More details about BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2017, including eligibility criteria, number of vacancies, how to apply, selection procedure and important dates are given below:
BHEL Bhopal Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Posts: 229
Name of the Post: Apprentice
1. Diploma Engineering: 91 Posts
2. Graduate Engineering: 138 Posts
Name of the Discipline:
1. Modern office Mgmt: 20 Posts
2. Mechanical Engg.: 100 Posts
3. Computer Science & Application: 04 Posts
4. Electrical Engg.: 67 Posts
5. Electrical & Electronics Engg.: 03 Posts
6. Electronics & Tele communication Engg.: 15 Posts
7.Information Technology: 01 Post
8. Industrial Engg.: 07 Posts
9. Instrumentation Technology: 01 Post
10. Civil Engg.: 08 Posts
11. Metallurgy: 02 Posts
12.Chemical Engg.: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2017 :
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have passed BTech/BE in the relevant branch with minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/ OBC and 60% marks for SC/ ST,Diploma in Engineering/ Office Management in the relevant branch
Age Limit : 14 to 25 years as on 01.11.2017
Selection Process: Based on eligibility.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.bhelbpl.co.in from 20-11-2017 to 10-12-2017.send their copy of online acknowledgement slip along with self-attested copies of relevant documents & on the top of the envelope should be written as “Application for GGT/Diploma Apprentices 2017-18” through ordinary post to the Post Box No-35, Post office, Piplani, BHEL Bhopal – 462022(M.P.) on or before 17-12-2017.
- Starting Date for Apply Online :20-11-2017
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee:10-12-2017.
- Last Date for Receipt of Printout of Application: 17-12-2017.
YOU CAN ALSO SEE