SSC CHSL (10+2) Level Exam 2017 – Apply Online 3259 Posts:Staff Selection Commotion(SSC) has released a notification for recruitment of SSC CHSL(Combined Higher Secondary Level) (10+2) in various departments of central government. SSC CHSL (10+2) Level Exam is a competitive examination conducted by SSC. Eligible candidates may apply online from 18/11/2017 to 18/12/2017.
More details about SSC CHSL (10+2) Level – Examination, including eligibility criteria, number of vacancies, how to apply, selection procedure and important dates are given below:
Vacancy Details of SSC CHSL (10+2) Level Exam 2017 :
Name of the Exam: Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination
Total No. of Vacancies: 3259
1. LDC/ JSA: 898 Posts
2. Postal/ Sorting Assistant: 2359 Posts
3. DEO: 02 Posts
Job location: All over India.
Eligibility for SSC CHSL (10+2) Level Exam 2017:
Educational Qualification: Candidates must pass in 12th Standard or equivalent examination.
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2017): Minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 years.
Selection Process: Computer Based Exam, Descriptive Test, Skill Test & Interview.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- for General/UR/OBC and no fee for SC/ST/PH.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ssc.nic.in from 21-10-2017 to 17-11-2017.
- Starting Date for Apply Online:18-11-2017
- Last Date to Apply Online:18-12-2017
- Date for Generation of Challan:18-12-2017 by 05:00 pm
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Challan of SBI:20-12-2017
- Date of Computer Based Exam (Tier I):04 to 06-01-2018.
- Date of Tier II Exam (Descriptive Paper):08/07/2018.
You can also see