Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 588 Engineering (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics & Communication). Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online from 27-09-2017 to 23-10-2017.
More details about UPSC Recruitment (2017), including eligibility criteria, number of vacancies, how to apply, selection procedure and important dates are given below.
Vacancy Details of UPSC Recruitment:
• Name of the Exam: Engineering Services Exam
•Total No. of Vacancies: 588
Eligibility for UPSC Recruitment (2017):
Educational Qualification: Candidates must pass in engineering degree (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics & Communication)
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2018): Minimum 21 years and Maximum 30 years
|s.no.||Category of Candidates||Relaxation of Age Permissible|
|1||SC/ST Candidates||05 years|
|2||OBC Candidates||03 Years|
Selection Process: Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Personality Test.
Application Fee: General/UR/OBC – Rs. 200
SC/ST/PH and Women – free
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through UPSC website from 27-09-2017 to 23-10-2017
- Starting Date of Online Application:27-09-2017
- Last Date of Online Application:23-10-2017
- Last Date to Pay Application Fee (Cash):22-10-2017
- Last Date to Pay Application Fee (Online):23-10-2017
- Date of Examination (Preliminary):07-01-2018
- Date of Examination (Main): 01-07-2018